Privacy & Cookies Policy
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 and Article 14 of Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April, 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data, as well as on the free movement of such Data (General Regulation on Data Protection, hereinafter, also GDPR), which repeals Directive 95/46/EC.
We hereby inform you that the Personal Data made available to KE Protezioni Solari S.r.l. will be processed in compliance with the current legislation concerning the Protection of Personal Data and, in any case, with the principles of confidentiality that inspire the Company’s activities.
- Categories of Personal Data processed
KE Protezioni Solari S.r.l. will process the following Personal Data, voluntarily provided by the concerned party, that is, collected automatically:
- a) Data collected automatically:
- Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Internet service provider’s name (ISP);
- Type of browser;
- Characteristics of the device used to connect to the website;
- Time references of the visit;
- Web page from which the user arrives (referral) and leaves;
- Possibly, the number of clicks.
- b) Data voluntarily provided by the concerned party:
Personal data (including, but not limited to: name, surname, email address, telephone or mobile number).
- Purpose of processing
The Data provided by the concerned party are collected and processed for the following purposes:
- a) Data collected automatically are stored in the website’s server log files (hosting) and are treated for analytic and statistical purposes, in aggregate form only.
The IP address, which is not associated with any other data, nor used for profiling activities and re-identification of the user, is treated only for security purposes, to safeguard the Website and its users.
- b) Personal Data voluntarily provided by the user are treated only upon specific consent, for the following purposes:
- Periodic delivery of newsletters, via e-mail;
- Updates on our activities and reports about postings on our website;
- Communications and invitations to events.
For the data collected in relation to the purposes referred to in point 2, letter b), the provision is optional and their processing is possible only upon explicit consent.
Any refusal in this matter implies the impossibility for KE Protezioni Solari S.r.l. to send newsletters, updates and invitations.
- Processing methods and data retention timeframe
Personal Data of the data subject will be processed through appropriate paper and electronic tools strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, so as to guarantee the Data security and confidentiality.
Data are stored for the time strictly necessary to handle the purposes for which they were collected, in compliance with current regulations and legal obligations.
In any case, KE Protezioni Solari S.r.l. applies rules that prevent the retention of data indefinitely and, therefore, limits storage time, in compliance with the principle of minimization of data processing.
- Data Processors and Data Communication
The processing of collected data is carried out by KE Protezioni Solari S.r.l. internal staff, specifically appointed for this purpose, according to specific instructions provided in compliance with current legislation, more specifically:
- Prohibition to transfer data to unauthorised third parties, partially or totally;
- Prohibition to treat data for other purposes, exceeding those in point 2;
The data collected may also be transferred abroad, to companies that are or are not part of our corporate group, even outside of the European Union, in the forms and with methods envisaged by current legislation, guaranteeing in any case an adequate level of protection.
Data of the concerned party will not be disclosed.
- Processing location
The data processing occurs in the headquarters of the Data Controller, and in the data centre of OVH web Hosting. OVH web hosting (https://www.ovh.it) is the Data Processor, processing data on behalf of the Controller and acting in accordance with current regulations.
- Data transfer to non-EU countries
The collected data may be shared with parties which provide services and have their registered office outside of the European Union area. More specifically, Google and Facebook may treat Personal Data through social plugins and Google Analytics service. The transfer is authorised by the decisions of the European Union and the Data Protection Authority (decision 1250/2016 “Privacy Shield”), and does not require any further consent, as the listed companies guarantee their acceptance of the Privacy Shield.
In this website, the following categories of cookies are present:
- Technical cookies, used only for the electronic transmission necessary to ensure the proper functioning and browsing of the website. Furthermore, for safety reasons, they allow the distinction of the user with the possibility of referring to the correct user (Login).
It is not requested any consent for technical cookies.
- Analysis cookies, used by the website manager to collect information, in aggregate form, about the number of users and their navigation modes.
As the data are processed anonymously, also analysis cookies do not require any consent.
- Profiling and marketing cookies, used by third parties to collect information about the surfing behaviours of the website’s users, as well as their interests and consumption habits, also with the purpose of developing customised marketing activities.
In order to be used, these cookies require the user’s consent, which can be given at the first access by clicking on the “AGREE” button of the related banner, that is, for implied in fact, proceeding with the browsing of the website.
It is understood that the disabling of cookies may affect the proper functioning of the website.
- Rights of the concerned party
At any time, with regard to their Personal Data, the Data Subject may exercise the rights provided within the limits and under the conditions set forth in Articles 7 and 15-22 of the Regulation.
More specifically, the concerned party has the right to access personal data, to correct or erase them, to limit the treatment to which they are subject, to cancel the consent, if applicable (the nullification of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before it), in addition to the right to data portability. Furthermore, the concerned party has the right to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Authority.
These rights can be exercised sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
- Data Controller
The Data Controller is KE Protezioni Solari S.r.l., with registered office in Noventa di Piave (VE), Z.I. est via Calnova 160, in the person of its Legal Representative.
Any request relating to Personal Data processed by KE Protezioni Solari S.r.l. may be sent to the Company’s registered office, or sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.